Friday, November 21, 2008

Hello, it's been a while

:) I'm sure its all because I made fun of Ally that now I haven't posted anything new since Halloween!!

Seriously, several times over the past couple of weeks I have tried unsuccessfully to upload pictures for your enjoyment. Every time I try, I get a page load error that says the internet connection reset itself while trying to upload and interrupted the connection. Grrrrrrr. I don't know what the deal is (obviously my lame rural internet service provider?). But its really annoying. So I apologize for lack of cute and funny pictures, and promise to get some up as soon as my internet stops getting all quirky. I have a few good ones :)

Not a whole lot new going on here. We are just still all giddy about Obama's victory :) And just waiting until January!!

Oh its been really cold here. It was a whole whopping 4 degrees this morning. And its been snowing off and on. No real accumulation (maybe an inch a couple of times). But I'm sure we will be burried in snow in no time ;)

Now I just need to figure out how to keep Beatrice from pulling off her shoes/socks/gloves/hat. I don't think they make buntings for 15 month olds. But I might have to check.

Other than that.... pictures will come some day - hopefully soon.

No comments: