Saturday, December 13, 2008

Getting Ready for X-Mas!!

I was finally able to upload some pictures!!! Yay!! I just had to do them one at a time, otherwise the upload failed out and some of them I had to try a couple of times before they went... but hopefully I have this much success from here on out! I thought I had solved my problem until some failed, but if I have to try a couple of times and only upload one at a time, its better than nothing! :)

As is traditional, we put up the tree and xmas decorations on the day after Thanksgiving! We all had a blast. Duncan really got in there and helped out :) He enjoyed it! It was too funny the way he just jumped in and started decorating the tree with the girls as if he'd always done it!

And this is what baby sister did while we were decorating the tree...

Here comes the antler fest ;)We've gotten a lot of Christmas mileage out of those antlers! :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

As always, enjoy the pictures of your family. Especially the ones with tears, brings back memories. lol

I don't even start thinking about a tree until a few weeks before Christmas, since we always buy the real kind. Just got it on Sunday after we got back in town, and might get it put up today.

Stop in for a vist, left the light on for you.

Sandy