Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Baby Update :)


A little over 2 months to go! :) For those of you who haven't heard, we are having a girl. Her name will be Beatrice Rae. Beatrice after Mike's Aunt, and Rae is my mother's middle name - after her Grandfather Ray Charles Hampton. Her due date is August 11th.
She is a swimmer!! Duncan was little kicks and nudges, little movements. This one is doing gymnastics in there! She is big kicks, which involves her head and hands, and I swear she's doing somersaults in there! She is constantly on the move! At every Dr.'s visit, as soon as the Dr. finds her heartbeat she swims away and the Dr. has to chase her around! :) I may be in for some trouble! :) Poor Duncan's not going to know what hit him! :) I pat my belly and tell him there's a baby in there, then he pats his belly saying "baby" - it's too cute! He's a little too young yet to know what's going on. Poor guy has trouble getting comfy with my big belly these days. One night while he was trying to get comfy to go to sleep he had his head on my stomach and she really gave him a big wallop of a kick! She loves Doritos, Cheetos, Orange Pop and Ice Cream! Those things get her going more than anything else.








I crocheted my very first baby blanket! It's a pocket blankie with a bear! It turned out pretty cute :) I wasn't sure whether I was going to make the pocket and bear or not, but gave it a shot anyway, and am pretty pleased with the results! I'm now making a smaller version for Duncan, more of a cuddle :) and I'll probably make a monkey for the pocket :) His best buddie these days is Curious George. George has to go everywhere with him!







Aren't they just adorable together? :)

No comments: