Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just another day...

Duncan is doing much better, his fever has stayed down for almost a day now. He acts like he's feeling much better - ready to run around and play, but still not wanting to eat much. I'm just going to keep him from being too active today, if that's possible at his age ;)

Mike and Pat went to a conference on wild rice - they are going to convert most of the cranberry beds into wild rice beds at the marsh. They left yesterday afternoon and will be back somewhat late this evening. It just feels weird not having Mike home at night... Of course I thought I would get a lot done - maybe stay up late and do the dishes... but who was I kidding? :) I think I made it up until 10:30! Being pregnant I'm just so tired (exhausted is more like it) all the time! I ended up just doing a lot of relaxing with Duncan all night. The baby was super active, really kicking and moving! Probably because instead of running around trying to get things done I was just hanging out babying my sick boy :) The funny thing is that I'm always so busy, doing a little of this and a little of that, kind of always doing something, but never really accomplishing anything! It seems like I never get anything done! I just wonder how that's possible when it seems like I'm always doing something.

At least now with the fence, I don't have the chore of walking the dogs ten times a day! :) And they are just really digging the yard! I swear
Jo-Jo smiles every time she gets out. Is she not grinning from ear to ear in this picture? :) (click on it to view the larger pic, then you can really see that smile) She's too funny, she runs circles around Sally until she gets her all mad, then every time she gets close to Sally, Sally will try to jump up and bite her - Sally gets so bent out of shape! Of course the only downside to Jo-Jo running free in the yard is that now she never wants to come in.

No comments: