Friday, January 11, 2008

Pictures, pictures...

I've been trying for 2 days now to post a bunch of new pictures... but apparently blogger is experiencing some issues ~ probably just when I'm trying to post pictures ;)
Anyway, I was able to get two of them loaded up, so here they are...


Beatrice Likes her new Gym :)
Duncan and Beatrice have been doing a lot of hanging out together lately. She thinks he's hysterically funny - even when he's not doing anything! Here they are checking out one of his cars.

I have a bunch more with these two - of course we haven't seen a whole lot of Maria since we got the computer hooked up with the internet upstairs ;) I was surprised when she asked to play the gamecube this morning... so she was actually hanging out with us most of the day...
Well, I will be posting the rest of the pictures within the next couple of days ;)



No comments: