Monday, January 21, 2008

Trip to QC part 2 :)

Newsflash... Mike amazingly posted a new blog!! http://demarrupnorth.blogspot.com

We all had a great time in the QC! Even though it was bitter cold!! It was maybe -2 there, which amazingly felt colder than the -20 weather up here! It was about -20 here shortly after we got home. Luckily the weather was great for our trip home (except for the coldness of course).

Got some good pictures while we were there. Unfortunately my camera never made it out of my purse at Fay's house! :( I made sure to hunt it up and take it there! And then I got so busy visiting that I didn't get it out to take any pics :(
Here are some of the pictures I did take ;)

Duncan drinking his juice box out of the pocket of the bib
Ally and Riley playing with Beatrice ~ she looks a little scared in the first picture ;)

Duncan and Riley eating fruit snacks

Emma and Maria had too much fun playing with Riley's kitchen
My cousin Brad's new baby, Henry, with his Grandpa Terry holding him. He's a month younger than Beatrice - he's a big boy.
Ally's baby bump playing guitar hero! ;)
Riley in the baby bouncer
What a cutie ;)
Aunt Tiffany holding Beatrice
Grandma Marcia holding Beatrice The girls taking a break from swimming in the spa :)
Dad and Baby :) how cute

Beatrice getting cousin Abbi :)

No comments: