Saturday, February 23, 2008

More about Moving (imagine that)

Just wanted to post quick to let y'all know that Mike posted pictures of the house we're renting on his blog.
We spent most of the day packing and we're actually making some headway :) Unfortunately it was a little slow going since we're all still a little under the weather... Duncan was especially whiney today :( hopefully tomorrow is better.
We did our grocery shopping on Friday and decided to get just really easy food so we could concentrate on packing instead of cooking... I felt really guilty at the checkout since we had a bunch of tv dinners and frozen pizzas :) I think everything we got was easy frozen stuff... anyway, I felt like I needed to explain to the checkout lady that I was only shopping this way because we were busy packing to move. She probably thought I was doubly nuts then.
Anyway, we are all getting pretty excited about the move!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look, you might try to kid everyone else, but I know you're just a bad Mom. :)