Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Pictures

Finally eh? I've been really consumed with trying to find a place for us to rent... so I haven't been keeping up on other things lately. And really, I probably won't post too many new blogs between now and after we get settled in Iowa! I have to concentrate on packing now that we know where we're moving to!

Sadly, I will have to change the name of this blog... any suggestions?

What a ham!

Duncan is not only a mockingbird, but also a big copycat these days! :) got to try out everything baby sissy is doing! If I say "oops, she spit-up," next thing I know there's Duncan spitting! He thinks he's so funny these days. His new phrase is "is it funny?" I hear that one thousands of times a day, and I wish I was exaggerating. It was especially annoying on our extremely long car rides last weekend... everything was "is it funny?" until he smashed his fingers in a drawer at the motel and said "No, not funny"
Oreo fest in the motel we were stranded in
Can you tell how much of a bed-hog Duncan is? Poor Maria!
Check out these icicles! Must have been pretty windy huh? Found these on a convenience store in Traer.
Duncan lounging on the couch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for "Kristin's Stranded in Iowa Blog" or "Kristin's House of Corn" or "Kristin's Iowa has more than Shit Kickin' Pig Farmer's Blog" Any of which would be appropriate.

Sandy said...

Not sure where you're moving from. It's cold in Iowa so perhaps you don't need to change the name of your blog?

Cute pics of the kiddo's. Snow angles........ah very sweet. Dang though it looks beyond cold there, it looks frigid!

Sandy