Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Crazies :)

Anyway, here is what the crazy kids were up to this morning! :)
Some days Duncan actually still takes a nap :)
Beatrice is cutting her top two teeth! I gave her a frozen waffle to chew on and she completely demolished it! Ate the whole thing up! :) She's an eater!
We got a picture of all the kids with Great Grandpa Perryman :) Of course in this first one Duncan is looking away...
And Great Grandpa Perryman closed his eyes on the second one...
Beatrice pretending to be shy with Grandma Campbell :)


And here I had a flash-forward to 16 years from now! :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Fabulous pictures as always, and NO........hadn't heard you were expecting another. Congrats! OMG......the thought makes me tired. lol Seriously, there's a reason one should have children when they are young. The little one next door, my psuedo grandchild.......I adore....truly, but he does wear me out........big time and I'm high energy.

I'm happy for you and the family.

Sandy