Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a slacker ;)

It seems like I'm posting more and more infrequently... At least not as infrequently as Ally ;) (no new post since like June or July?)

Anyway, we are getting all geared up for Halloween here! I'm sure I will take bunches of pictures and post them sometime this weekend. We will be carving our pumpkins tonight! Nothing like waiting 'till the last minute eh? Of course we got the pumpkins a few weeks ago and had nothing but good intentions. And I've been meaning to go look upstairs for our Halloween decorations all month, but somehow I lost track of time. I kind of doubt we'll have any trick-or-treaters anyway. We haven't the last 2 years.

What else has been going on around here? Well, little miss Beatrice learned how to climb into the rocker and is completely thrilled with herself :)


Duncan enjoys his time in the rocker too... looks kinda like a big sandwich.And did I mention that Beatrice is my major attitude baby? ;)
And Maria is just as happy as ever! :) She's really looking forward to Halloween! :)

And did I mention that it snowed here this week? There was a dusting on the ground Monday morning... and then it flurried all day! It was cold! But luckily the snow didn't really stick. I'm just not looking forward to the snow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alright, alright, i took the hint everyone :) check my blog now,i think slacker is in our genetic makeup. by the way i love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

The kids are getting so big and we miss them. Halloween parade was last night Addi marched and so did Emma. We totally embarrassed her yellin EMMA YOU ROCK!!!!!!!