Friday, October 26, 2007

Brrr!




Another week gone. Time is just flying by! I can't believe Halloween is next week already! Before you know it, it will be Christmas! There's been frost on the ground and cars all week. :( I'm just not looking forward to the cold weather! It's already too dang cold!
Well, I actually got Beatrice to laugh once more for me! She's a tough cookie though. Doesn't want to give it up too easily! :) And she finally started trying to "talk." She hasn't really done any vocalization (other than crying and screaming of course). The other night she tried really hard with her whole body and came out with a sound that sounded so much like Hi!! It was so adorable! Then she made a few other sounds coos and such :) aw :)
Not much else going on this week... We may go on a road trip this weekend to some communities around here that have "haunted" places from the "Haunted Wisconsin" book. And there's a road here called "Devil's Lake Rd" that is pretty scary :)
Maria decided that she's going to be a zombie for Halloween. Duncan says "membie." :) Duncan is just going to be his gorilla from last year since it was too big last year. Don't really want to buy him another costume when we probably won't take them out anyway (it will be too cold, and too dark, and we'd have to go too far). Beatrice is going to be a giraffe (a costume aunt ally gave us). I'll probably dress them up and go to Maria's school parade. And on Monday all the kids from Duncan's play group are dressing up, so I'll take them dressed up there too.
I actually made it back to the playgroup for Duncan yesterday. He did really good again :) Got some energy out :)
Sadly, I haven't really taken many pictures in the past week, so... here's a few of the few I took ;)

No comments: