Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Laugh!



Beatrice laughed for the first time this past Sunday! Dad was getting her piggies :) of course I was out getting eggs for breakfast :( But then she laughed for me Monday morning (after trying several times, unsuccessfully, to get her to laugh on Sunday). She has such a cute little laugh. Mike called it a "subtle" laugh, and I would have to say that nails it. It's like a bunch of tiny flittering motor sounds put together. It's so cute! :)
There was frost on the ground this morning :(
I believe that Winter is just around the corner... Of course all the leaves are gone, we're past peak... and I didn't get out to take any pictures.


We were at the Wal-Mart in Rice Lake this weekend when Mike picked up a book and asked me if I wrote it. It was called "Drunk, Divorced and Covered in Cat Hair"!! I said I should have written that book! So of course I had to buy it and so far it's pretty damn funny! And it was so me when Mike

and I started dating. Not only was she Drunk, Divorced and Covered in Cat Hair, but she was 30-something and then took up knitting! Of course I crochet, but close enough!!!
Maria brought home her Kickapoo Diarama project, so I had to get a picture of it. She went out to the yard and gathered grass for it, made a little fire and such and the funniest thing is the cradle board! :) She cut out a picture of one of the Olsen Twins and pasted it to the cradle board! :)

No comments: