Tuesday, November 20, 2007

T Day

;) Who's not ready for the big T-Day yet? Did my grocery shopping Monday - what a nightmare! I figured Monday wouldn't be so bad. Figured that everyone would be out over the weekend or on Wed. I figured wrong :) Anyway, we survived the trip and that's all that matters ;)
This blog will sadly be sans pictures as I really need to get to work on cleaning for company! I didn't really take a whole lot this week anyway - more of Beatrice sucking her thumb (it's so darn cute!). But of course there will be pictures of Thanksgiving as soon as I can get to the computer afterwards.
I finally caught some videos of Beatrice laughing! Now I just need to figure out how to edit them so you don't hear me being retarded for 10 minutes beforehand! ;)
Anyway, short blog :)
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments: