Monday, September 24, 2007

6 Weeks old already!!



Another week gone by... time is certainly flying! It's hard to believe that Beatrice will be 6 weeks old tomorrow! She's doing really good :) smiling quite a bit these days :) and she's been staying awake for longer stretches during the day. Luckily we have one last good week to put her in some of those darling warm weather outfits! :)


The trees have been busy turning for the past couple of weeks now - there are some stretches where most of them have turned, but then some where only about a quarter of them have. We went down a fire lane yesterday on the way home from the store and it was just so beautiful I wish I would have had my camera with me. I'll have to take a trip down this week or so to snap some pics!


Duncan is still on nappy strike. And not wanting to go to sleep at night to boot. It's so frustrating. You would think that if he didn't take a nap during the day he would go right to sleep at night... no such luck. Some of those nights he's even worse at going to bed... I'm about to start giving him a bath every night - it seems on bath nights he goes down easier...
I had my 6 week follow up appointment today and glad to say that I'm doing pretty good. I actually lost all the weight I gained with Beatrice... now just have to work on the leftover weight that I didn't lose after Duncan ;)
Nothing else really new to report... just wanted to post some new pictures of Beatrice :) I have been trying to get a pic of her smiling - no luck so far, but did catch Mike with a smile on his face, so decided to share :)

No comments: