Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Famous Dave's Pic! and Lake Superior




We met Mike's brother Pat and his wife Terry Ann for lunch yesterday and they handed us this weeks 4 Seasons paper which had Famous Dave's on the front. I thought they were just showing it to us because Famous Dave is Terry's relative... but they finally had to point out to us that they are in the picture! There at the second table from the front is Pat, Terry Ann, Marlene, Leon, Ashley and Alyssa!! I can't believe we didn't notice that! ;) I had even looked at the paper at home. Pretty cool! :)




Mike drew me a picture on the fridge board today :) pretty funny, so I had to share it with everyone...

This past weekend we took mom and jamie up to Lake Superior to see the sights up there. It's sooo pretty ;) we also visited the new visitor's center there, which is really nice. Anyway, here are a few pictures from our trip to the big lake ;)




No comments: