Monday, August 6, 2007

Still not yet... for all those who are wondering ;)

Ok, now it is 5 days until my due date! :( I'm absolutely going to explode! :) I just really didn't think I was going to make it this close to my due date! My belly button is completely out now! I'm so miserable ;) It's been super humid and my feet have been extra swollen - I can barely get them in my shoes :( I'm trying to walk around, but it's so hard... between the swollen feet and the bowling ball in my pelvis! ;) At my dr's apt on Thursday I was more dilated (very very close to 3cm), and more effaced (up to 60%). I was so hopeful after the apt - I thought for sure I would have her by the end of this weekend... now I'm just hoping that she was waiting for Mike's b-day, which is today! The waiting game is just horrendous ;) Well, eventually she has to come out - I'll just have to make it through each day until that happens :)
Jamie brought Mom up on Friday, so things should go pretty smooth when it happens. I don't have to worry about being home alone w/the kids and going into labor. So, I'm feeling much better about that part. I'm just so ready to bring this little baby home! :)
Just wanted to let you all know we're still waiting :)

3 comments:

cteel said...

I was just asking mom this morn if she had heard anything, I check your blog everyday to see if there are any new posts. I feel for you girl, when I was near my due date with Annie, the weather was much the same, I felt like a giant tick. Well, keep your feet up, and try to stay cool.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Kris! Can't wait to meet this little lady!

anne

Anonymous said...

not too much longer to wait . . . tick tock tick tock. my money's on saturday. i think you are going to go on your due date . . .again. i wonder what the percentage of having two kids on their exact due date is??