Friday, August 10, 2007

Ugh! ;)

Obviously I am still having those darn Braxton Hicks contractions... They went away when I went to bed last night... It was probably just all wishful thinking that they were the real ones... but the books do say that a lot of 2nd time moms go in with false labor - more than first timers... and probably because the braxton hicks can be stronger, more painful and I guess feel more like the real thing the second time around. How frustrating and disappointing though! I guess I probably will make it to my drs apt at 1:30 today. Grumble Grumble ;)
Everyone is getting anxious. All I can say is that for sure it will be within the next 2 weeks, since they don't really let you go beyond that... and she will have to come out sometime! She can't stay in there forever! ;)
I'm trying to keep myself occupied... which is increasingly difficult, especially since I should really be resting up for the big day - saving my energy... it's a lot harder to just sit around waiting for it to happen. Oh well ;) I will keep everyone posted.

No comments: