Thursday, August 9, 2007

Still Waiting!!

Just decided to do a quick update post :) since I haven't posted in a couple of days people are wondering ;) Still waiting for this stubborn baby to make an appearance! ;) Been having braxton hicks contractions for weeks now... but I think I'm starting to slowly have some real ones! Or maybe it's all just wishful thinking? They do feel different - they seem to be coming more from the top of my stomach. Maybe she's waiting for Emma's birthday. I know Emma would really like that. Of course earlier this week when we talked to Emma and she said she wanted her to be born on her b-day - I thought for sure it would be sooner, and that the 10th was just too far away, but now that's it's already the 9th, I could so deal with the 10th! I was so sure that I was not going to make it to my next dr's apt, which was supposed to be today, but they called yesterday and switched it to tomorrow... so there's still a chance I may not make it until tomorrow. Not that I'm really looking forward to the delivery part, but just really anxious to meet this little girl and bring her home! :)
Anyway, just wanted to give everyone an update. Hopefully you will all be getting a call with some news soon!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin I've been thinking about you all week and checking the blog daily...so I was happy to see an entry. Addi & I ran into Emma & CarolAnne on Tuesday and they said "NO BABY"! She is stubborn...must get that from her Dad! ha ha Well I hope tomorrow we get a call that she is here!