Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's the end of the day on my due date and No Baby yet :)

Well, dr's apts are not magical. Of course I didn't think it would be... I've made a slight bit of progress, instead of being extremely close to being 3cm dilated, I was officially 3cm dilated... and the baby dropped further, as if she can get any lower ;) So my due date was today, and still been having contractions, but very sporadically - not consistent. I will have another drs apt on Monday, but I'm really seriously hoping to go into labor this weekend... that leaves tomorrow! ;) We went walking around tonight, to Wal-Mart and downtown Hayward - walked around in the candy store ;) and walked out with two bags of candy! ;) I think that was actually the first time I've been there since we moved here! Got a huge bag of taffy - they have like 50 flavors!! I had to grab a handful of every flavor that sounded good ;) which was probably close to half the flavors. Mom got some chocolate and maple fudge. We stopped and ate at Pizza Hut, and Duncan was too funny, he kept saying "I see Pizza"! Earlier this week when we ate in Radisson with Pat we gave him a pickle and he started talking to the couple eating near us - he said "did you see that pickle" he must have said it about 10 times - they just ignored him... how rude ;) Anyway, We all had a sugar feast when we got home! Duncan loved the fudge. He kept trying to grab it off the table. We got him some licorice, he gave his first piece to Sally and then his second piece absolutely disappeared. We'll probably find it a month from now in some place really odd... I'll probably have to grab a few pieces of taffy every trip I make to the potty tonight ;) and every night until I have this baby! I can't believe I've only gained 20lbs this time! I gained 60lbs with Duncan and didn't even snack in the middle of the night like I have been this time! That and having to have ice cream for desert every night before bed ;) But then again, I had only lost about half the weight I gained with Duncan before I got pregnant this time.
Well, anyway... just wanted to give an update... I'm just getting resigned for having to wait and wait and wait ;)

No comments: