Monday, July 23, 2007

Powwow Weekend!

We had a pretty fun weekend! Lots of family was in town for the powwow. Maria's two older sister's Ashley and Alyssa came up with Mike's mom and Leon. Maria was really excited about seeing them and she got to spend some time with them. They all went swimming during the baby shower. And then we let the girls go to the powwow with their Aunt Candy, which they were absolutely thrilled with, and of course met up with Ashley and Alyssa and the rest of the gang. Mike and I decided not to go, I didn't want to do all that walking around at the moment :)
Mike's family threw me a really great baby shower! It was lots of fun! The food was really good :) and the games were great. And they all got the baby so many things!! They were all absolutely cute and wonderful! Renee made the baby a quilt and matching pillow that are just adorable!!! I'm going to have Fay email me some pictures from the shower so I can post them here, and I'll say more about the gifts then so I can show y'all pictures :) Everything was so great! This baby is really going to be decked out! :)

No comments: